The Heart of Becky Pomerleau
Each case of SCAD is noteworthy. As an unsuspecting patient struck by SCAD, every survivor pushes through remarkable stressors during his or her recovery journey. The family, friends and support systems of these patients do too. SCAD Alliance board member Becky Pomerleau and her family faced the most dire SCAD situation possible. If it weren’t for the heart transplant she received, Becky never would have been able to leave UCHealth – University of Colorado Hospital. Very grateful she is with us today!
- We’re grateful for your engagement in 2023…
- New ways to support SCAD Alliance…
- Thank you for supporting SCAD Alliance!
- Research Roundup #3
- First International Site Joins Multi-Center iSCAD Registry
- SCAD conference and patient symposium a BIG success
- Last day…Order your “listen to your heart” awareness jacket!
- Register today! SCAD Patient Symposium in Charlotte, NC, on April 22, 2023
- Research Roundup–Second Installment…
- Happy Heart Month resources for you…