NBC News Publishes Article on SCAD Survivor
July 26, 2017
After Hess’s second heart attack, it became clear that this was not a postpartum complication — she was diagnosed with spontaneous coronary artery dissection, or SCAD.
Read the entire article: Why Heart Attacks Are Striking Healthy Young Women
- Research Roundup #3
- First International Site Joins Multi-Center iSCAD Registry
- SCAD conference and patient symposium a BIG success
- Last day…Order your “listen to your heart” awareness jacket!
- Register today! SCAD Patient Symposium in Charlotte, NC, on April 22, 2023
- Research Roundup–Second Installment…
- Happy Heart Month resources for you…
- Introducing…Research Round-up!
- Reproductive health and SCAD
- Heart Month — Why SCAD clinical trials are so important