SCAD Alliance issues Emergency Medicine White Paper to aid patient care
The critical point in the care of most SCAD patients occurs at the emergency department, where they are either assessed or sent home without a diagnosis or treatment. SCAD Alliance, in consultation with experts in cardiology and emergency medicine, has released a White Paper to educate and support clinicians in Emergency/Accident & Emergency departments.
Please read this link and share to help educate clinicians and the general public:
Emergency Medicine White Paper
- Thank you for supporting SCAD Alliance!
- Research Roundup #3
- First International Site Joins Multi-Center iSCAD Registry
- SCAD conference and patient symposium a BIG success
- Last day…Order your “listen to your heart” awareness jacket!
- Register today! SCAD Patient Symposium in Charlotte, NC, on April 22, 2023
- Research Roundup–Second Installment…
- Happy Heart Month resources for you…
- Introducing…Research Round-up!
- Reproductive health and SCAD