“Stop The Heartbreak” video released
November 29, 2014
As part of its mission to raise awareness about spontaneous coronary artery dissection, SCAD Alliance has released “Stop the Heartbreak,” a video that describes what a SCAD is, and how it is an under-recognized cause of acute coronary syndrome, heart attack and sudden cardiac arrest.
The Alliance plans to release more educational materials like “Stop the Heartbreak” for use by patients, caregivers, and clinicians.
Find the video on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc4OtPCWd74.
- SCAD conference and patient symposium a BIG success
- Last day…Order your “listen to your heart” awareness jacket!
- Register today! SCAD Patient Symposium in Charlotte, NC, on April 22, 2023
- Research Roundup–Second Installment…
- Happy Heart Month resources for you…
- Introducing…Research Round-up!
- Reproductive health and SCAD
- Heart Month — Why SCAD clinical trials are so important
- End-of-Year Ask the Experts Round Up
- The Power of One: SCAD Advocacy