Successful exhibit at NIH for Rare Disease Day
On February 27, 2015, SCAD Alliance participated in global Rare Disease Day by exhibiting at
NIH for the third consecutive year. In addition to meeting survivors and caregivers who stopped by to share their stories or learn more, SCAD Alliance Board Chair, Katherine Leon, met with Dr. Nakela Cook, Medical Officer, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), and Kate O’Sullivan, Executive Director, NHLBI, who expressed their support of SCAD Alliance and brainstormed ideas for growth.
- Thank you for supporting SCAD Alliance!
- Research Roundup #3
- First International Site Joins Multi-Center iSCAD Registry
- SCAD conference and patient symposium a BIG success
- Last day…Order your “listen to your heart” awareness jacket!
- Register today! SCAD Patient Symposium in Charlotte, NC, on April 22, 2023
- Research Roundup–Second Installment…
- Happy Heart Month resources for you…
- Introducing…Research Round-up!
- Reproductive health and SCAD