Coronary Artery Tortuosity in Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection: Angiographic Characteristics and Clinical Implications
August 19, 2014
Elied, Guddeti, Tweet et al. Circulation: Cardiovascular Interventions
- SCAD conference and patient symposium a BIG success
- Last day…Order your “listen to your heart” awareness jacket!
- Register today! SCAD Patient Symposium in Charlotte, NC, on April 22, 2023
- Research Roundup–Second Installment…
- Happy Heart Month resources for you…
- Introducing…Research Round-up!
- Reproductive health and SCAD
- Heart Month — Why SCAD clinical trials are so important
- End-of-Year Ask the Experts Round Up
- The Power of One: SCAD Advocacy