SCAD Alliance Executive Director Featured on Huffington Post
On June 17, 2014, Nancy Brown, CEO of the American Heart Association, asked Rachel Doucette, executive director of SCAD Alliance, to tell her story through a guest column on Huffington Post entitled “SCAD: The Ultimate Heart Break.” The blog post states what spontaneous coronary artery dissection patients know all too well, which is our survival depends on the responsiveness of health care providers in recognizing SCAD. Without standard risk factors of heart disease, we don’t “look” like a heart attack or sudden cardiac arrest.
Read the entire article on Huffington Post through this link: SCAD: The Ultimate Heart Break
- Thank you for supporting SCAD Alliance!
- Research Roundup #3
- First International Site Joins Multi-Center iSCAD Registry
- SCAD conference and patient symposium a BIG success
- Last day…Order your “listen to your heart” awareness jacket!
- Register today! SCAD Patient Symposium in Charlotte, NC, on April 22, 2023
- Research Roundup–Second Installment…
- Happy Heart Month resources for you…
- Introducing…Research Round-up!
- Reproductive health and SCAD