ePatient Strategies Discussed at Summit
August 14, 2015
In June, SCAD Alliance co-founder Katherine Leon presented at the 14th Annual Patient Adherence & Access Summit, held in Philadelphia. Leon participated in the session, “Patient Initiated Campaigns — Strategies to Increase Support and Engagement.” She focused on how the nature of SCAD leads to medication adherence challenges, specifically that most of SCAD survivors “go from zero to 60 miles an hour” in their experiences with medications. A strong support network and collaborative relationship with health care providers helps empower patients to overcome adherence issues.
- Last day…Order your “listen to your heart” awareness jacket!
- Register today! SCAD Patient Symposium in Charlotte, NC, on April 22, 2023
- Research Roundup–Second Installment…
- Happy Heart Month resources for you…
- Introducing…Research Round-up!
- Reproductive health and SCAD
- Heart Month — Why SCAD clinical trials are so important
- End-of-Year Ask the Experts Round Up
- The Power of One: SCAD Advocacy
- Answering your vascular and FMD questions…