NEJM features Massachusetts General Hospital SCAD team
December 21, 2017
The December 21, 2017, issue of the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) features SCAD and explores what clinicians consider in making the SCAD diagnosis. Congratulations to Dr. Malissa Wood, Dr. Mark Lindsay and the entire SCAD research team at Massachusetts General Hospital on publishing this important work. To read the case record, click below (subscription required).
Case 39-2017 — A 41-Year-Old Woman with Recurrent Chest Pain
- Last day…Order your “listen to your heart” awareness jacket!
- Register today! SCAD Patient Symposium in Charlotte, NC, on April 22, 2023
- Research Roundup–Second Installment…
- Happy Heart Month resources for you…
- Introducing…Research Round-up!
- Reproductive health and SCAD
- Heart Month — Why SCAD clinical trials are so important
- End-of-Year Ask the Experts Round Up
- The Power of One: SCAD Advocacy
- Answering your vascular and FMD questions…