Tonight! Join SCAD Alliance for a Tweet chat
April 29, 2014
Co-founders Katherine Leon and Rachel Doucette will be discussing all things #SCADheart on Twitter tonight, as guests of the Health Communication, Health Literacy and Social Science Tweet chat moderated by Kathleen Hoffman, PhD.
Dr. Hoffman is a great support to patients and advocates around the world through her tireless work via #HCHLITSS. Her team has helped raise awareness of SCAD — and championed action — from the very beginning.
Tonight’s Tweet chat is at 8pm ET/ 7pm CT/ 5pm PT on #HCHLITSS. Just go to http://twubs.com/hchlitss and sign in with your twitter account. Hope to see you there!
- Last day…Order your “listen to your heart” awareness jacket!
- Register today! SCAD Patient Symposium in Charlotte, NC, on April 22, 2023
- Research Roundup–Second Installment…
- Happy Heart Month resources for you…
- Introducing…Research Round-up!
- Reproductive health and SCAD
- Heart Month — Why SCAD clinical trials are so important
- End-of-Year Ask the Experts Round Up
- The Power of One: SCAD Advocacy
- Answering your vascular and FMD questions…