SCAD Alliance releases “Stop SCAD, Save a Heart” infographic
January 17, 2015
In recognition of National Wear Red Day with The Heart Truth and Go Red For Women on Feb. 6, 2015, SCAD Alliance has created “Stop SCAD, Save a Heart,” a downloadable infographic.
“We created the infographic not just to raise awareness about SCAD, but to help those directly affected by SCAD educate their loved ones and their clinicians,” said Alliance co-founder Katherine Leon. “We believe strongly that more education will save lives.”
You can download the infographic from the Alliance’s resource page: https://www.scadalliance.org/resources/.
- Last day…Order your “listen to your heart” awareness jacket!
- Register today! SCAD Patient Symposium in Charlotte, NC, on April 22, 2023
- Research Roundup–Second Installment…
- Happy Heart Month resources for you…
- Introducing…Research Round-up!
- Reproductive health and SCAD
- Heart Month — Why SCAD clinical trials are so important
- End-of-Year Ask the Experts Round Up
- The Power of One: SCAD Advocacy
- Answering your vascular and FMD questions…